[Merkaartor] Tag template for power poles

Sam Wilson sam at archives.org.au
Thu Sep 23 10:16:56 BST 2010

I had a stab at writing some documentation, really just as a means of
getting my head around the templates.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merkaartor/Templates

(I wasn't sure whether it should live on the OSM wiki or the Merkaartor
one, but saw that the more recent edits have been to the former, so have
added to that.  Feel free to move.  And completely rewrite! :-) )