[Merkaartor] Tag template for power poles

Jonathan Bennett openstreetmap at jonno.cix.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 10:30:11 BST 2010

  On 23/09/2010 10:16, Sam Wilson wrote:
> (I wasn't sure whether it should live on the OSM wiki or the
> Merkaartor one, but saw that the more recent edits have been to the
> former, so have added to that.  Feel free to move.  And completely
> rewrite! :-) )
I've moved the page to Merkaartor/Tag Templates to remove any ambiguity
in the name, and the old page is now a redirect.

I'll try to improve the documentation, since I reverse-engineered the
schema from the parser code. I also have an example tag template file
I've been using for myself that's a bit more comprehensive than the
standard template, but may be biased towards UK mapping, and of course
hasn't been internationalised. I'll stick it online somewhere.

Jonathan