[Merkaartor] Proper editing.

Eric Jarvies eric at csl.com.mx
Thu Sep 23 22:42:23 BST 2010

This is something I am also interested in.  In my area, there were a number of roads that were not accurate, and to take the time to manually edit each on was simply not practical.  So I instead deleted them and pasted the new/accurate roads in their place.  When doing this, I assume it essentially deletes/removes any/all history that the previous road had, instead of adding to it's history and showing the latest pasted road as being the latest changeset/entry for that original(albeit inaccurate road) way.

Eric