[Merkaartor] Auto-updating merkaartor: Linux/OSX sysadmin input requested

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Tue Sep 28 09:52:25 BST 2010

On Monday, September 27, 2010 12:15:39 pm Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> For Debian I'd be willing to upload snapshots to 'experimental' regulary.

+1 if you decide to do this. I actually just checked experimental not more
than 5 minutes ago to see if there was a 0.17 snapshot (I regularly did this
for 0.16 up until its release).

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on.  It is never any use to
oneself.
-- Oscar Wilde (544)