[Merkaartor] Problems uploading with Merkaartor 0.17.2 in Windows 7

fusionstream fusionstream at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:56:03 GMT 2011

Works! Thx!

How will I know if the history is corrupted? I have a pretty standard
mapping routine and can try to reproduce the issue. The only deviation I
made this time round (first time using 17.2 after upgrading from 16.3 -
which I have only just noticed is still installed) was playing with the
map bases and settling on 2 map bases (for comparison of quality at
higher zoom levels).

Might I suggest an app feature as well? Bing doesn't zoom well at low
levels but is way better than yahoo. Unfortunately, if you zoom past
it's max available level, and then move the map, the pixelated map
doesn't appear. Instead, it appears to try to download a tile with a
zoom level that is not available and thus shows nothing. Perhaps
merkaartor could download the highest zoom available and then expand it?

I'm not sure if this is even possible because I know that (at least for
google), max zoom levels are location based.

Cheers,
Shawn.