[Merkaartor] Error upload request

Jarl Friis jarl at softace.dk
Tue Jul 5 12:51:41 BST 2011

Jean-Claude Repetto <jrepetto at free.fr> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I often get this error message when I upload modifications :
>
> There was an error uploading this request (400)
> "Placeholder IDs must be unique for created elements."
> Please redownload the problematic feature to handle the conflict.
>
> How to I know which is the problematic feature ?

Please report a bug on
http://merkaartor.be/projects/merkaartor/issues/new (requires login)

I believe I experienced the samme problem when I created som nodes,
deleted some other (and some of the ones I created) and then used undo
action and then added some.

Please see if you can make a small series of events to reproduce it.

Jarl

--
Jarl Friis
Softace ApS