[Merkaartor] Merkaartor.be is down

Martin Feuersaenger m at feuersaenger.de
Tue Jul 17 12:19:55 BST 2012

Hi all,

it seems to depend through which network your route goes. I tried a bunch
of traceroute services listed at traceroute.org. Some network paths stop
at the first Hetzner router (they company where the merkaator.be-server
seems to be located), some other routes go through.

Seems to be a persistent routing problem with Hetzner.
Maybe the server owner should ask them if they know, what's going on.

Cheers,
  Martin