[Merkaartor] Another patch.

Chris Browet cbro at semperpax.com
Thu Jun 7 12:29:04 BST 2012

As to satisfy everybody (including me ;) ), I've added a new preference:
"Rendering-Use current style for wireframe rendering".

When enabled (it is off by default), it will use the current style for
wireframe rendering for the following elements:
- Color
- Fill
- Width (the "Fixed thickness" is used).

When disabled, I've removed the white fill of areas.

Regards
- Chris -