[Merkaartor] merkaartor 0.17.2 can`t render

fausto ortuno frortuno at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 00:34:35 BST 2012

Hi, this is Fausto Ortuño, I'm a user of merkaartor, I've been using merkaartor from some time ago and I didn't have many difficulties with this excelent software but some days ago I updated my old version of merkaartor (0.14) to the newest one (0.17.2), I installed this new version in my kubuntu linux 12.04 but now, in the file menu, I have not the possibility to render my maps, could you help me please as soon as possible to install the render menu in my new version of merkaartor?

Thanks in advance

Fausto Ortuño