[Merkaartor] Build fails since b64cfe04b7a85806851514d25934c2188e683d98

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Wed May 30 17:59:20 BST 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 03:43:56PM +0200, Chris Browet wrote:
> While I completely agree that having issues with Debian Stable is a
> showstopper, my humble opinion is that Debian should accelerate their
> release cycles a bit ;)

Beeing a Debian Developer and taking care of >400 Debian Machines in the
past i disagree. Having a stable release cycle is a very good thing,
and the debian security support, where you exactly know the package is a
drop in, is the best thing in the linux world you can get.

I agree that people are used to update their Facebook app on their Android
every day and think their Desktop should be the same, from a admin perspective
this is a disaster ...

Flo