[Merkaartor] Merkaartor development

Ladislav Laska laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Dec 19 00:13:31 UTC 2014

Thanks for the support!

I've already contacted Chris about the maintainership, and he agrees. I'm
working on taking the website back up, and have contacted the osm admins for the
openstreetmap projects at github, as I'd like to move it there to use github's
issue tracking.

In the meantime, I pushed out qt5 branch on my private repo [1]. It took some
doing, but now Merkaartor compiles against qt5 with only minor loss (the qtstyle
plugins). It's work in progress and not really tested. If you feel adventurous,
please try it out and report bugs (to my email, until I get github tracking up).

I will be merging fixes from other forks in the next few days, there are at
least those with pull request at gitorious.

[1] http://git.krakonos.org/?p=merkaartor.git;a=summary

--
S pozdravem Ladislav Láska                          <laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Katedra Aplikované Matematiky, MFF UK               tel.: +420 739 464 167