[Merkaartor] Windows testing needed

Ladislav Laska laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 30 18:59:54 UTC 2015

Hi!

I've compiled a Windows version, that needs some testing. It's based on
the latest -git version, and is 64bit only (unforunately, 32bit version
does not work yet).

You can download it here:

http://merkaartor.be/files/merkaartor-0.18.1-135-gc7c8c72.exe

If you have a 64bit windows, please, test it and let me know about bugs,
suggestions (even if you found none).

Also, if you feel like compiling from source, you can try msys2. But
only the 64bit debug version works (release requires patched Qt, due to
a bug that will be fixed in qt 5.4.2). The process is documented in
INSTALL.

--
S pozdravem Ladislav Láska                          <laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Katedra Aplikované Matematiky, MFF UK               tel.: +420 739 464 167