[Merkaartor] Kudos

Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net
Fri May 1 08:08:12 UTC 2015

I've pulled last week's git changes, and I have to say that Merkaartor is
the best I've seen for a long time.  I used to see concurrency-related
crashes quite frequently (using 8-core processor), and then recently my
work-flow was massively disrupted by issue 8.

Now, both of those are fixed, and now Merkaartor is an awesome editor!

P.S. Anybody know how to stop builds trying to write libraries and
binaries back to the source tree?  My Qt4 and Qt5 builds create their
object files in their own trees, but both try to write back to source
dir when linking.  This is obviously a nuisance when I end up with the
program of one and the plugins of the other!

P.P.S. I have a small improvement to the HTTP server which stops Iceweasel
opening blank tabs when I mouse-2 on "edit" links.  I've not yet got to
grips with GitHub - is it okay to post a small diff here for inclusion?