[Merkaartor] Kudos

Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net
Fri May 1 11:29:19 UTC 2015

0> In article <krakonos+md-20150501.103253.16671.muskox at krakonos.org>,
0> Ladislav Laska <URL:mailto:laska at kam.mff.cuni.cz> ("Ladislav") wrote:

Ladislav> Thanks! Did you test issue 8?  I've fixed some stuff that
Ladislav> could be related, but have not yet tested if it really is
Ladislav> fixed.

It's now Working for Me (TM).  Last week, every upload would leave the
changes visible in the Undo dock, and subsequent uploads would fail with
conflicts unless I remembered to undo everything (much faster in
wireframe mode!) and re-download anything I might change again.  A pain
in the proverbial!  That hasn't happened to me since updating.

>> P.P.S. I have a small improvement to the HTTP server which stops
>> Iceweasel opening blank tabs when I mouse-2 on "edit" links.  I've
>> not yet got to grips with GitHub - is it okay to post a small diff
>> here for inclusion?

Ladislav> Sure, every patch counts!

Okay, appended.  It changes the success response to 204 No Data, and it
also adds a bit of robustness in the face of invalid requests.