[Merkaartor] Windows version for testing - Bing plugin

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 04:25:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried  Merkaartor 0.18.2-74-g2bc386b-32bit on win xp 32 and win7 32 and  Merkaartor 0.18.2-73-g223ee66-64bit.exe on win7 64, and it looks like the Bing Plugin is not working.

The Bing plugin not displaying any background. Tiles seem to be downloaded (blue progress bar), but nothing is displayed.
On the proxy/firewall server log, I can see the tiles are downloaded correctly (HTTP result 200)

TMS tiles are working normally on both versions on the same computers.

The Bing plugin is ok  on ubuntu 64bit for both QT4 and QT5 (V0.18.2-74 compiled from git beginning february)

Am I the only one with this problem ?
Is there a way to get a log file ?
The log file remains empty, and I can not see any console info, even when run from a cmd line, unlike in Ubuntu.

Regards,

Totor

> On Mon, 1/25/16, Ladislav Laska wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> as I've been asked, here is a Windows snapshot of current
> git:
>
> http://merkaartor.be/files/merkaartor-0.18.2-73-g223ee66-64bit.exe
>
> I might fix one or two things, and if noone complains, do a
> release during this
> week.
 [...]