[Moderation] Revert request - Russia, Irkutsk - Evgeny Mandrikov

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:33:49 BST 2009

2009/10/2 Aleksandr Dezhin <a.dezhin at gmail.com>:
> I asked Eugene, that was the source of these data, to which he replied
> to me that this is the map drawn on the work of GPS tracks. However,
> the main streets are not placed on tracks uploaded to OSM.

This in itself isn't conclusive that he didn't use GPS data, I haven't
uploaded most of my GPS tracks either as there is no easy way to
remove where I live on hundreds of GPS tracks.

I have also received GPS tracks from grey nomads, retired people that
go travelling north for the winter, they don't want people to know
about their favourite camping/fishing spots for example.