[Moderation] Welcome to the first 20 subscribers!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Sep 28 21:24:16 BST 2009

I have checked on the admin interface and we already have 20
subscribers which is great so I think we can get started.

Would it be sensible for people say what they are doing and wanting to
see done and to ensure that the wiki contains the relevant
information. I added all the pages I could find to a 'counter
vandalism' list some time ago.[1] Possibly it is not the right name,
and we could change it - I used it to match the terms used in Wikipedia.

Also... does anyone fancy being an admin for the list? If so let me
know. It means you get to see all the exciting offers that are not
appropriate for the list itself! It also means that genuine new
posters are likely to have their posts arriving on the list sooner
which is important in the early days of a list.

Regards,

Peter

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Counter-vandalism