[OSM-newbies] Tile representing center of Shanghai never getsrendered.

Piet Stevens piet8stevens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:23:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to request a low level render at level 8 by using this:
http://tah.openstreetmap.org/NeedRender/?x=207&y=105&z=8&priority=0

I obtained the x and the y from here:
http://almien.co.uk/OSM/Tools/Coord/?lat=30.7&long=111.3 because I do
not even see anything at level 12 (I have uploaded tracks for a
completely different city). I receive an error message 'Invalid p'.
What does that mean?

Thx,

Piet