[OSM-newbies] construction

David Ebling dave_ebling at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 15:04:16 BST 2008

I agree, I think we could do with a tag for road works
which are likely to cause delay/reduced speeds.
Perhaps it should only be applied to long term works,
such as the works on the M1 in the UK, but it's useful
information. Perhaps we could render the road with a
dotted casing or something?

I would propose it myself but I haven't figured out
how the wiki functions needed for that work :-s anyone
else want to?!

Dave