[OSM-newbies] Public transport maps

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:02:48 BST 2008

I believe some of the high-end navis have a built in gyrosensor to
take over when no GPS is available (i.e. in a tunnel). Apparently
these don't work too well (yet) as driving not absolutely smooth
confuses them… and I have yet to see one underground train that goes
smooth :)
But well, one day this might offer something better that just pure
guessing, even if it isn't 100% accurate :)

Greetings
xeen