[OSM-newbies] how can I take a piece of map, add my house and print it please

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Wed Feb 6 15:51:27 GMT 2008

Hi I have been mapping Dublin area since November and as there is a meeting
planned shortly at my house I would like to take a piece of the map and then
add my house to it and print. But without putting my house on the real map.
I hope it is not too difficult but I need your help please as to how I
should do it.

Thank you

Brian

Checked by AVG Free Edition.