[OSM-newbies] Quality data

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 3 11:41:22 GMT 2008

Ed Loach wrote:
>> So entering or exiting a bridge (or tunnel) should raise a warning
>> on the router?

Don't think that would happen with my suggestion, but I expect there are
 other situations that would go astray.

> To be honest I uninstalled the JOSM validator the day after trying it
> because of the warnings it gave which I didn't agree with, including
> the ways crossing warning (I forget what others there were).

So I guess it is probably a good thing that the validator seems to have
been broken for a couple of months :-)  I did find it useful when I
managed somehow to duplicate a few ways: I doubt that I would have
noticed otherwise.

ael