[OSM-newbies] Paths not showing in Mapnik

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:26:47 GMT 2008

Keep using highway=path. It's not possible to show all at once anyway,
so just tag it correctly. Also, Mapnik probably never will display
paths because they are small and generally of low priority. It doesn't
display a /lot/ of stuff, but that doesn't stop anyone from mapping
it, does it?
Just because Mapnik doesn't display something means nothing. Just add
the correct meta data and you'll be fine :)

Greetings
xeen