[OSM-newbies] GPS coordinates

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Mon Nov 10 18:47:13 GMT 2008

Hello,

On Montag, 10. November 2008, Markus Lindholm wrote:
> [...]
> How can I configure JOSM to display degrees/minutes/seconds instead of
> decimal values? Because there doesn't seem to be a way tag the photo
> with a decimal value and I'd hate bring out the calculator for each
> photo.

I do not know if it is possible to display degrees/minutes/seconds in JOSM.
However, that may not be necessary: Do you know the AgPifoJ plugin?

With that plugin you can display small icons in the main view of JOSM at
the places where the photos were taken (either through the GPS data in the
EXIF metadata or by mapping the time of the photos to a given GPS track).
By clicking on one of these icons you can view the corresponding photo.

I hope that my comment was helpful,

Gunnar Schmi Dt