[OSM-newbies] Can't figure out how to upload a park boundary to OSM

xbenschix at googlemail.com xbenschix at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:13:40 BST 2008

hi,

you can just use an simple editor to open your gpx file.
than you maybe see waypoint in this way:

<trkpt lat="50.7501400" lon="10.8057205">
        <ele>427.4433594</ele>
      </trkpt>

just use the editors "search & replace" function:

search for "</ele>"

do it for the whole file and than try to upload it to OSM.
if you don't have an <ele> tag then use

search for "</trkpt>"

hope i can helped.

ben