[OSM-newbies] Getting the YWMS plugin to run

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:46:10 BST 2008

I unchecked wms and ywms and installed ewms. I've now got two Yahoo
entries, but for both I only get red "exception occured" tiles. Plus
it's a little annoying that the tiles zoom levels doesn't update with
my zoom level, but well, I'd still be happy if I could Yahoo imagery
to work at all.

Thank you,
greetings
xeen