[OSM-newbies] JOSM preference set up

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Thu Oct 16 19:29:17 BST 2008

If there are multiple layers in the top right box, make sure you
click on “unnamed”. I also download the GPX data and if that layer
is selected then everything in the “unnamed” layer, which is the OSM
data, turns grey.

I would have thought “untagged items” are ways with no tags, and it
sounds like they are tagged if they are residential, motorways and
service ways. Perhaps let us know the min/max lat/long values so we
can see what there is?

Ed