[OSM-newbies] Vienna Technical University campus map andOpenStreetMap

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:58:33 BST 2008

I suggest you read through pages on the wiki, perhaps using the search box
to look for specific things you are interested in. You should find most of
your answers in there. Post again once you have read up the project if you
have any further questions.

I am sure you will find that OSM is ideally suited to help create your
campus map.

Cheers

Andy