[OSM-newbies] Editing with the online editor does not work?

Thu Sep 18 22:39:31 BST 2008

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> Is there some way potlatch could make the job easier for Gnash?
> After all, just like it makes sense for Gnash to try and make sure
> Potlatch works well with it, it would make sense for OpenStreetMap to
> make some efforts to work well with Free Software.

Indeed. I'm in contact with the Gnash devs and they do give me
feedback on problems they've found with Potlatch. They're doing very
well indeed - I think it's probably only a matter of weeks before
there's full compatibility (excluding the Yahoo layer, perhaps).

cheers
Richard