[OSM-newbies] Baltimore Mapping Party 2/28 and 3/1

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Sun Feb 22 18:54:18 GMT 2009

Hey there, all.  I'm hosting a mapping party in Baltimore, Maryland,
on February 28th and March 1st (next week).  It'll be at Red Emmas
from 10AM to 4PM.  They start to get busy as the noon hour approaches,
so we need to have most people out mapping by then.  I'll be there the
whole time, though, so please come any time that's convenient for
you.  The rest of the details:
     http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Baltimore

If you've been wanting to get your feet wet, or you've tried to edit
and had difficulty, come on down and I'll help you get started!  I
have a set of GPS receivers to loan out; all skills will be taught.
Bring a laptop and I'll help you install the necessary software.

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson