[OSM-newbies] buildings and nodes

Robert Helvie alimamo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 06:33:14 GMT 2009

OK, Thanks for the input. And for the info about how I might go about
tagging my own version.

I was leaning toward removing the single nodes anyway, so I'll go ahead and
do that and then just hope that time and technology (or at least collective
wisdom) catches up.

Cheers,

Robert

--
"We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give to
give us meaning. "