[OSM-newbies] Triangulation using GPS w/ magnetic compass

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:07:44 GMT 2009

I tried to do it. You really need professional surveying equipment to do this,
otherwise the error just gets to big to be useful.

On the plus side you wouldn't need top of the line equipment, just
the cheap stuff I used in my high school drafting class.

Here's the wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodolite