[OSM-newbies] JOSM Pluign Problem

Magnus Anderson magnus at sonic2000.org
Sun Mar 22 15:09:16 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have just installed and played a little with JOSM for editing maps. But I have a problem.
When I try to install any plugin in the list I am told that the plugin is downloaded and that I should restart.
The plugin IS downloaded and put in the C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\JOSM\plugins folder.
But when I start the program again it tels me that the plugin could not be loaded and asks me if I want it to be removed from the preferences.

I run Windows Vista with Java 6 r12.
Can this be because Vista has UAC on? I will not remove that.