[OSM-newbies] JOSM-file read error - invalid version 0

Thomas Meller thomas.meller at gmx.net
Fri May 1 09:55:42 BST 2009

Hi Bill,

neither nor, it's hardy.

I did not tell you explicitly, but before using the ubuntu packaged one, I used a jarfile downloaded and softlinked manually.

I downloaded this version just before the migration weekend to avoid Problems.
Is it definitely wrong to use the stable release?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=47.172&lon=7.4395&zoom=14&layers=0B00FTFTT&mlat=47.16677&mlon=7.43513