[OSM-newbies] Upload error

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Wed May 13 15:04:49 BST 2009

JOSM dev folks,

Should perhaps JOSM be able to detect ways with too many nodes and offer to
split them on download? It's very easy to shift a whole way and then end up
needing to upload a huge changeset that bombs on the 2k limit.

I'm seeing quite a few mails and comments on this line from users who have
found they simply can't upload their last hour or more of edits.

Cheers

Andy