[OSM-newbies] visualization of a street direction

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed May 20 12:37:06 BST 2009

El Miércoles, 20 de Mayo de 2009, guille escribió:
> When using different zoom, a particular street changes its direction
> (I mean the arrow symbol). It's tagged with oneway=yes.
[...]
> Remember that I'm a newbie, so the answer could be obvious :)

The answer is "be patient".

Changes to the database usually take a couple of hours until they are rendered
at all zoom levels, and we're talking about a street that was modified today,
two hours ago.

Back in the old days, we had to wait a full week for the changes to be
rendered. And now the newcomers won't wait for a single day. :-P

--

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
MSN:i_eat_s_p_a_m_for_breakfast at hotmail.com
Jabber:ivansanchez at jabber.org ; ivansanchez at kdetalk.net