[OSM-newbies] Making changes

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:17:02 GMT 2009

There was a geobase import which has caused problems as the original
data was probably satellite traced and up to 100 meters out that was
given priority so there is a major clean up that needs to be done.
I'm just cleaning up with a hand held GPS as I go.

The odd thing is that I dropped a library in which appeared in the
render then disappeared.

Thanks

Cheerio John