[OSM-newbies] Community Centres

Karl karl at digitalattic.net
Sun Nov 22 21:39:46 GMT 2009

Your description

"

The first thing that came to my mind was what we call a "community
hall", a multi-purpose building that can be rented by various local
community groups, or by individuals for private functions. Things such
as Boy Scouts meetings, and wedding receptions, or community

"

Fits what I'm describing exactly.

Thanks Karl
gatherings/dances would be held in these facilities.