[OSM-newbies] Street View Alternative for OSM

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Wed Nov 25 10:11:03 GMT 2009

There's openstreetview.org which I've been working on. It currently allows you to upload photos by FTP, you then get them moderated by a few people and they show up on a map. Currently they literally just show up as thumbnails on the map (you can't even click them yet) but there is KML output that you can use with potlatch. More information is on the OSM wiki here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetView

John