[OSM-newbies] compass rose or wind rose?

Wed Apr 28 21:21:26 BST 2010

At 2010-04-28 13:13, Xan wrote:
>En/na Alan Mintz ha escrit:
> > At 2010-04-28 12:40, Xan wrote:
> >
> >> How can i tag compass rose, like that
> >> http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo:RosaDeLosVientosTorreDeHercules.jpg
> >>
> >> or wind rose?
> >
> > I like man_made=compass_rose . Based on the wikipedia article, it seems
> the
> > more current term.
> >
>Even if there is no defined in wiki?

That was why you asked the mailing list, right? Feel free to create a page
once there is a consensus here :)

There are thousands of tags undocumented in the wiki - some quite well
thought-out and used, others not so much. I've got a large list of stuff to
suggest and then (hopefully) document.