[OSM-newbies] how to generate a listing of key/value properties

doug brown dougcb68 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:49:32 BST 2010

Using JOSM, I have digitized a number of point features, and edited the attributes (key/value properties) of a number of previously digitized point features.  Now, for quality control purposes, I would like to generate a listing of the changes that I have made.  Could somebody please point me to an elegant (ie: non-brute force) means of generating such a listing?