[OSM-newbies] Fwd: Re Tindale Avenue Buderim Queensland Australia

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Aug 4 00:48:45 BST 2010

> From: "Terry & Sue Vertigan" <verts1 at optusnet.com.au>
> Date: August 3, 2010 7:09:39 AM MDT
> To: <steve at asklater.com>
> Subject: Re  Tindale Avenue Buderim Queensland Australia
>
> Hello Steve,
>
> I have just been on your website  www.openstreetmap.org. and you have this
> street incorrectly listed.
>
> You have Tinsdale Street, Buderim, whereas it should be     Tindale Avenue
> Buderim Queensland Australia
>
> I know this because I live there!
>
> Can you please correct it?

Dear Sue,

Thanks for your interest in OpenStreetMap.

Argh.  I see that I'm a few minutes behind James' reply.

I have fixed your street name.  As James says, you may find that
adding information about your neighbourhood to OpenStreetMap is
enjoyable.  Still lots to do in your neighbourhood.  If you want to
tackle it yourself, have a look at some of the tutorials for
newcomers, here.

http://weait.com/content/openstreetmap-beginner

Best regards,
Richard