[OSM-newbies] Forest area not showing up

Kenneth Pardue kenneth at pardue.me
Tue Dec 14 14:29:43 GMT 2010

I've imported data from the USGS for the Kisatche National forest in my area, but for some reason it's not showing up in the renderer.  I have landuse=forest, and in Potlatch it shows up with green shading as it should, but I noticed that when I click on the forest outline in Simple mode I don't get the "area" type of tags.  Is there something I'm missing here?  I can't find any disconnected nodes.  See the lower left hand corner of it here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=31.4182&lon=-92.3591&zoom=14&layers=M