[OSM-newbies] Fwd: Question about the IndianaMap

Marcin Zalewski marcin.zalewski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:49:28 BST 2010

Hello,

I am a newbie from Indiana. I have been disappointed by the quality of
some maps, and I have searched a little for an external source. I have
contacted IndianaMap (indianamap.org) and asked about the availability
of their data. Could anyone advise, based on the forwarded discussion,
if IndianaMap data can be used for OpenStreetMap? If so, how would one
go about it?

Thank you,
Marcin

Forwarded conversation