[OSM-newbies] OSM maps in Mapsource on Windows 7

Roger Calvert roger at rogercalvert.me.uk
Sun Sep 4 12:34:52 BST 2011

Thanks, Andy. Unfortunately, this does not seem to work either. It is a
.reg file which does not give the option of running as Administrator. I
wrote a .bat file to run it, which I can run as Administrator, but still
no joy.

Running it direct does create a new set of entries under
HKLM/Software/Garmin (which wasn't there before), but running it through
the .bat file does not.

Roger

Roger Calvert