[OSM-newbies] More questions about map cleanup

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Apr 10 01:21:53 BST 2012

Hello again,

         Thanks for the info on where to find the cleanup page.
         Now, as I begin to work on West LA using the OSM Inspector,
I have a couple more questions.
         --If a way is marked red, do I have to delete it and redraw
it altogether? (After all most of these began as TIGER data)
         --If a way is marked with orange, is it enough just to
change it to a different type of road (such as primary), then save
it, then change it back and save it again? Or do I have to do
something more elaborate?
         --Ditto for points

Best,

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.