[osm-professional] OSM Map Requirements

Ryan Gearing [Tommies Guides] ryan at tommiesguides.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 07:30:50 BST 2010

Dear OSM members

I am looking at creating a map of the First World War Western Front, from
the North Coast of Belgium to Switzerland.

I have been taking a look at OSM but I am not sure how to create or extract
the mapping of areas required.

If anyone would like to get involved as a freelancer in this potential
project - we aim in turn to be able to create a book please get in touch
with me

Many thanks

Ryan

Ryan Gearing
Tommies Guides - Military Booksellers & Publishers
<http://www.tommiesguides.co.uk/>
www.tommiesguides.co.uk

Tel: 0845 475 1945  |  Fax: 0870 622 1918  |  E-Mail:
<mailto:sales at tommiesguides.co.uk> sales at tommiesguides.co.uk
Menin House, 13 Hunloke Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 8UL

Tommies Guides is a trading name of Menin Enterprises Ltd
Company registration No. 6582993 - VAT No. GB 903 6099 29
Registered office: 7-9 The Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3YA

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information transmitted in this email and any attachments is intended
for the named recipient(s) only and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. This email has been scanned and
verified free of viruses by Avast On-Access Scanner.