[osm-professional] isokron - isochronous maps of Paris

Arnaud CAVAILHEZ arnaud at cavailhez.fr
Wed Mar 24 20:21:47 GMT 2010

Hi everyone !

some of you may have heard of isokron on newbies already,
isokron is a young project of a web application providing isochronous
maps of Paris (and other cities as soon as we are able to develop it). I
encourage you to visit http://www.isokron.com/ for details and to try
the application (texts are in french for now, I'll translate them soon)

I believe isokron is a neat idea and I would like to let it grow. To
allow this to happen, by lending servers and hiring people namely, I
would need to commercialize a product based upon OSM. Our ideas yet are
prints of the maps, and consulting to some extent.

My question for osm-professional is simple :
Did such a situation happened to one of you in the past and how was it
managed ? Is there a common procedure for it ?

I really hope you'll like isokron if you try it, and that it can be
extended to much more!

Regards,
Arnaud CAVAILHEZ