[osm-professional] isokron - isochronous maps of Paris

Arnaud CAVAILHEZ arnaud at cavailhez.fr
Fri Mar 26 21:35:15 GMT 2010

Hi Serge, and hi to the OSMers of osm-professional

Thank you very much for your time and the FAQ page which answers a lot
of my questions.
The way isochrons are calculated is using the OSM data, so it places
isokron in the "derivate work" usecase.

I think I really like the way of thinking of OpenStreetMap, and I hope
that I can bring something back with isokron.

>From what I've read so far, a company such as isokron is allowed to
charge for derivative work as long as this work can be shared or
redistributed freely.

Is there any example of a company which sells OSM derivative work ?
I see on the wiki pocketland.de which seems to be in a similar usecase,
has anyone got any more details about it ?

Bests,
Arnaud