[OSM2World] how to use osm2world in windows?

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Tue Aug 4 20:07:07 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 04.08.2015 05:46, GooglePeak wrote:
> I have download the osm2world packet.But Just found a OSM2World.jar
> ,execute it, it's OSM2World viewer.

you should be able to use the osm2world.bat file included with the
download from the Windows command line.

> Btw.I just want use osm data to autogen a 3D model of district of
> reschina ,then further import it into Unity3D as a scene for game. is
> possible ? and how?

As for your project, I do believe it is possible. Unity can use .obj
models, according to their website┬╣. You can use OSM2World to convert
.osm into .obj files. You may need to split your region into multiple
parts and convert them separately, depending on how large it is.

If you encounter any further difficulties, don't hesitate to ask.

Yours,
Tobias

PS: If you receive parts of this mail multiple times, I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.

┬╣ http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-importObject.html